E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I get an image to appear on frame. I have loaded…

Customer Question
How can I get an...
How can I get an image to appear on frame. I have loaded about 10 images; however, only 9 of them appear. I can't get the last to show.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi there,

What is the make an model number of the frame you are using, please?

Alurotek Model ADPF08SF. When the images are loaded, some play normally, one is "rushed," and one simply won't appear. I've tried to record the one that doesn't appear in different ways and from different sources. Still it won't come onto the screen. Also, using the steps outlined in the on-line manual. I can't get the digital frame to respond at all in the manner it's supposed to. Is there some way to reset the digital frame to eliminate any errors in the software?

Unfortunately there isn't any way to reset these frames; they will work ok for a year or two if you are lucky, and then they gradually develop failures. It is cheaper to replace them than to repair them.

If the frame is still under warranty then a warranty claim would be your best course of action.

Pete.