E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Why do the movies always stop while watching

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which browser are you using when you are watching Netflix?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Not sure what you mean, it is not Netflix it is Amazon and it's streaming through my DVDs player via wifi

Thank you for the update. I was not aware of the fact that you were not using a computer to view it. Have you always had this problem with Amazon Prime?

No I no longer need this service I was unaware I would be charged for every response thank you and discontinue.

You are not charged for every response. Do you wish to discontinue?

No
Electronics Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Your having bandwidth issues, and like Jason said, you are in no way paying per response, I have no idea where you came up with that.

Electronics Technician: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago
BigDish101

If your DVD player has the option I would run wired CAT5 Ethernet cable to it as Wifi is generally not stable enough for decent streaming video unless you have upgraded to 5ghz. Different providers use different video formats and some may require more bandwidth than others which is why one may work fine while you have problems with another.