E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Daughter received her Nook Glow, has had no problems until…

Customer Question
Daughter received her Nook Glow...
Daughter received her Nook Glow for Christmas, has had no problems until this last week
press the power button to wake up NOOK, nothing happens, this has been a problem as she had purchased books, to read for school, no there no access to them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
****** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook.

Let me know the results please

Thank you