E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook is 4 years old and it will not turn on or recharge,

Customer Question
do i need to order...
my nook is 4 years old and it will not turn on or recharge, do i need to order a new one, or does it need a new battery.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

If the Nook does not turn on even while it is plugged into the charger, then the unit is faulty and needs to be replaced. If it does turn on while plugged into the charger, then the Nook requires a new battery.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please tell me.