E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password, and I need to alter my expiry…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my password...
I have forgotten my password, and I need to alter my expiry date on my credit card.
my email address***@******.***
my name is***** and I have had my Kindle for nearly 2 1/2 years.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

After the password ***** ***** you may continue below.

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please tell me.