E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

New credit card number

Customer Question
new credit card number...
new credit card number
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Smart TV, or a Kindle) at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.