E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was disconnected,sorry.

Customer Question
I was disconnected,sorry.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
www.kindle.com/support
How can I get help?
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The first step is usually to reset the kindle. To reset a kindle, hold the power button on for a full 20 seconds. It will do a soft reset after a few seconds, but then at 20 seconds it will do another reset. The second reset is a complete wipe of the device. When it is done wiring the device, it will boot up into the startup again and go through the setup. When you set it up use the same amazon account you used previously so it will sulynchronize with your existing purchases and downloads. Please let me know if you have any questions.