E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Whenever I change the font size on my Paperwhite, it will…

Customer Question
Whenever I change the font...
Whenever I change the font size on my Paperwhite, it will not "hold", that is, the selections are unstable. I am out of the warranty period so cannot just exchange the unit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this: Press and hold the Power On / Off button on your Kindle Paperwhite for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.