E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The books I ordered Kindle are not in it.

Customer Question
The books I ordered for...
The books I ordered for my Kindle are not in it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/19/2016
Electronics Technician: E-Rusty, Technician replied 2 years ago
E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is Rusty. When you buy a book, it is stored in your Amazon cloud. They will stay there indefinitely. You'll have to go to your archived items to retrieve the books to your Kindle.

Scroll through the list of e-books, documents and collections using the 5-way controller and page-turn buttons, and select "Archived Items." Select the e-book or personal document you want to retrieve from your Amazon.com library using the 5-way controller. The content is retrieved and downloaded to your Kindle.