E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new credit card

Customer Question
i have a new credit card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password, if need be:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Hello again,

May I ask how that is going? Do you need any further assistance?

Thank you,

***** *****

Jason Jones, Technician