E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to now how to change battery on kindel Marware?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
I need a new battery and I need to know how to change it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please tell me exactly which kindle model you have?
What makes you feel the battery is bad, if I may ask? There may be some other steps we can try first before having to replace.

There is no model number except Marware is on it
I don't see any Model on it

Marware may be a case, there is no such thing as a kindle model called marware.

Remove the case and look again on the back please it should have a model that starts with D0