E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I 't see well and would like to make all the type on my

Customer Question
I don't see well...

I don't see well and would like to make all the type on my Kindle paperwhite larger. Not just inside a book i'M reading, but all type

Technician's Assistant: I stopped buying bookcases now that I have my books on an e-reader but the frustration when it stops working mid-novel is terrible. I rush to the eReader Specialist for help. They'll be able to help you too. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I can't see well and would like all type on my Kindle paperwhite to be larger, not just inside the book I am reading.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the eReader Specialist should know?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

These are the avsilable options to change font size on the Kindle Paperwhite.

1. Turn on your Kindle
  2. Swipe to unlock
  3. Tap the top of the screen
  4. Select the “Aa” graphic
  5. Adjust the text to the size you desire or switch fonts completely (Caecilia is slightly larger and easier to read than Futura, for example, and Helvetica is bolder).

Another way to Change Font Size

1. Turn on your Kindle
  2. Swipe to unlock
  3. Go to current text (you must be in a book and not in the home screen)
  4. To enlarge the font, quickly slide your thumb and pointer finger away from each other on the screen and the text will automatically grow by one degree
  5. To minimize the font, slide your thumb and pointer finger together in a pinching motion on the screen
Electronics Technician: evan-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
evan-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/9jmxf-don-t-type.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.