E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My internet is working - why won't my nook respond to my…

Customer Question
My internet is working -...
My internet is working - why won't my nook respond to my requests - I am looking to read another book?
***** *****
15472 Route 14
Troy, PA 16947 (###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Shirley.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the nook. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 30+ seconds, then release. Give the nook about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Did you need more help with this, Shirley?