E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to update credit card information. New credit card

Customer Question
Need to update credit...

Need to update credit card information.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The eReader Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

New credit card number

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the eReader Specialist should be aware of?

No

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the eReader Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your ereader / device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician