E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received my kobe N905c e-reader touch but it came…

Customer Question
I just received my kobe...
I just received my kobe N905c e-reader touch but it came with no instructions. I downloaded on my computer the setup file, but from there i am stuck. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me full instructions on how to use my e-reader; starting with setting up my network.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

On your computer, did you install the downloaded kobosetup file yet https://www.kobo.com/desktop? If yes, what happens when you open the Kobo Desktop program on your computer?

- Please click on the website below for the Quick Start Guide for your Kobo Touch N905C model:

https://kbdownload1-a.akamaihd.net/magento/userguides/downloads/KoboTouch2/kobotouch2_quickstart.pdf

, and click on the website below for the full manual for your ereader:

https://kbdownload1-a.akamaihd.net/ereader/guide/pika/userguide_en_US.pdf

https://www.kobo.com/userguides

- Also, it can be easier if I walk you through the setup step-by-step. When you turn on your new Kobo ereader, what happens? Is it asking to set up Wi-Fi / wireless? If yes, what happens when you select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name?

And what is the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.