E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought the book The Reaper's Song from Barnesandnoble.com…

Customer Question
I bought the book The...
I bought the book The Reaper's Song from Barnesandnoble.com
I want to read it in my I-pad mini, but it turns up there as a sample!
Can you tell me what to do to change the status from sample to the entire
book?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Are you signed in to the nook app on your ipad with the same Barnesandnoble.com account?

To access the Settings screen, do this:

• In the Library or My Shelves, tap the NOOK Navigation Menu (three shelved lines) in the upper left corner of the screen.

• Tap Settings in the menu.
    Your NOOK app displays the Settings screen. Then go to profile.