E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It says install failed/// i did what said do ,but does not…

Customer Question
it says install failed/// i...
it says install failed/// i did what said do ,but does not come on its just blank except for for these instructions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
2/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device?

barnes &noble i sant see the model number

Thanks

And this is happening on the Nook itself?

just forget the whole thing. ican buy a new one for less

ok Sharelene

you did not help me ,just kept asking for money.and then want to charge me 20.00 to talk to me plus 28.00 you already charged me. i told you to forget the whole thing and return my money to my account. 23.00 .you keep the 5.00. it was worth that to find how you scam -people its cheaper to go buy a new one.

ok Sharlene, but review my messages here and you see nothing about money at all, so not exactly sure what your referring to