E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

HAVE HAD MY KINDLES 1 2 3 AND 4 WITH NO PROBLEMS EVER.. NOW…

Customer Question
HAVE HAD MY KINDLES 1...
HAVE HAD MY KINDLES 1 2 3 AND 4 WITH NO PROBLEMS EVER.. NOW CAN NOT GET ON MY KINDLE 4 AT ALL.... HAVE MANY BOOKS DOWNLOADED..AM IN MIDDLE OF A BOOK AND NOW I SEEM TO BE BLOCKED NO MATTER WHAT I TRY... PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release. Then check for normal operation.
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.

Thank you very much!