E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a new kindle fire and Ialso have amazon prime music.
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I have a new kindle fire and Ialso have amazon prime music. I can't access my existing music on my new fire … read more
Register new kindle. I bought a 2nd kindle for my husband
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I bought a 2nd kindle for my husband and want to register it … read more
I just got a new kindle fire tablet. Can't register. Maybe
Harry, electronics technician
I just got a new kindle fire tablet. Can't register. … read more
Can't register my new kindle fire 8. Did once when I got it
Josh, It Support Specialist
Can't register my new kindle fire 8 . Did once when I got it early 1am and 10 am it's telling me to register again. I am trying again and it's failing … read more
I am trying to register a new kindle fire that was given as
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am trying to register a new kindle fire that was given as a gift … read more
I bought a new kindle fire dx. I registered my old kindle fire.
Josh, It Support Specialist
I bought a new kindle fire dx. I registered my old kindle fire. Why aren't my other downloads in the cloud on my new kindle… read more
I just purchased a new kindle fire and need to know how to
James, Network & System Administrator
I just purchased a new kindle fire and need to know how to register it as I already have one I don't want to use any longer… read more
I received my replacement Kindle Fire today. There were no
Josh, It Support Specialist
I received my replacement Kindle Fire today. There were no instructions on returning my other Kindle Fire and there was no return label. Do I return the old one? How can I get a packing label and how … read more
How can I retrive all the books I had on my e-book with you?
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
How can I retrive all the books I had on my e-book with you? As the e-book is now inoperative I haven't the faintest idea what to do.… read more
Cant get my Kindle fire to register. Says I have an account
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Can't get my Kindle fire to register. Says I have an account on mazon, but I didn't open one.… read more
i HAVE A kINDLE FIRE AND AM THINKING OF BUYING THE NEW KINDLE
AnswerManRob
i HAVE A kINDLE FIRE AND AM THINKING OF BUYING THE NEW KINDLE FIRE FOR $159. CAN I TRANSFER THE CONTENT (BOOKS, APPS, ETC.) FROM MY FIRST KINDLE FIRE TO THE NEW KINDLE FIRE?… read more
Our son and daughter-in-law bought me a kindle fire for my
Josh, It Support Specialist
Our son and daughter-in-law bought me a kindle fire for my birthday and because it was bought using our daughter-in-law's amazon account, it came registered under her name. I would like to re-register… read more
I just used my Chase-United Airlines miles to purchase a new
AnswerManRob
I just used my Chase-United Airlines miles to purchase a new Kindle Fire. How do I transfer the content of my existing Kindle to this new one. I have haven't registered the Fire yet because I wanted t… read more
The Kindle fire will not allow me to purchase anyhting indicating
Richard, Retired
The Kindle fire will not allow me to purchase anyhting indicating i do not have a charge account although i purchased the Kindle through amazon and receive your emails on a regular basis. how do I pro… read more
I am trying to register my new Kindle Fire. I have an existing
Steve G., Engineer
I am trying to register my new Kindle Fire. I have an existing Kindle and to access the books etc in my original Kindle account I need to register the Kindle Fire. The Kindle Fire I have been able to … read more
I am trying to set up an account to get my Kindle Fire going
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I am trying to set up an account to get my Kindle Fire going and I can't seem to get anywhere with it, Help… read more
I recently bought a Kinde fire for my 10 yr old granddaughter,
Andy, Ereader Expert
I recently bought a Kinde fire for my 10 yr old granddaughter, for a Christmas gift. I would like to load it up with a game or two, some books and maybe a movie, so she can enjoy it right out of the b… read more
I bought a Kindle Fire and I need a password XXXXX register it.
Andy, Ereader Expert
I bought a Kindle Fire and I need a password XXXXX register it. I think it has the Wifi in it.… read more