E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

YOU WANT ME TO RENEW MY KINDLE PRIME

Customer Question
YOU WANT ME TO RENEW MY KINDLE PRIME
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Thomas, Technician replied 2 years ago
Thomas
Thomas, Technician

Hi!

I think you may be mistaking this website, JustAnswer.com, for Amazon. We are a third party to Amazon, but I can help give you the instructions on how to renew your Prime Membership should you need that information.

ALL I WANTED TO DO IS TO RENEW MY KINDLE PRIME AND LET ME USE IT WHEN I HAVE TIME! IF THIS IS IO BE CAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER THINGS AMPOSIBLE LET ME KNOW! ! THERE IS A GENERATION GAP HERE. I GESS WE SHOULD LET IT GO ______)_)______________________
PL;EASE TAKE OFF THE CHARGE I DO NOT NEED A DOCTOR PLEAE FOR GET IT !!!!

Renewing your Amazon Prime membership is simple. Click on THIS LINK, then sign in to your Amazon account. You can cancel, renew, and manage your Prime Membership from this page.