E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get kindle books into my kindle. You have me listed…

Customer Question
I cannot get kindle books...
I cannot get kindle books into my kindle. You have me listed for kindle 2. I have had three kindles - kindle 1, kindle 2 was stolen and was not a paper white and now kindle 3 which is a paper white. To get a book, I have to put it into my computer and then transfer it to my kindle. Can you help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/30/2016
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service

Welcome to justanswer.

Note : the kindle have to be registered to the same amazon account.
Once they are registered,,
From your computer log into your amazon account.
Then go to "manage your kindle" option.
There you will see your books, from there choose the book you want in your new kindle, click it and you will see a action menu and from there click "send to " or "deliver to" your kindle name will be there. Then the books will be send to your kindle.
After that sync your kindle once by going to menu and then sync.
And the books will be there.
Hope it helps.Please reply how it goes.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.

My account only shows kindle2 under the name of Mary. My name is ***** ***** should have kindle3

Is your kindle registered to the same account you are looking.

Regards.

I only have one account
Thank you and Goodbye. Sorry you were unable to help me.
MaryLee Batesko

Hi is your new kindle a 2gen paperwhite?

Regards