E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change the expiry date of my credit card, on my…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the expiry date of my credit card, on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need to change the expiry date as I would like to buy some more books.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To do this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you