E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not only my library in which I have purchased 3 books…

Customer Question
i can not only my...
i can not only my library in which I have purchased 3 books for the first time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome Chris

Are you saying you bought some books on your device but they are not available?
And what is the make and model of the device?

My pc is an ACER
I not sure how to open my library - thanx

Thanks.

What is the actual problem though your having Chris as its not really clear sorry.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

can you give me a site to open

Please accept the offer and I can connect to your computer and see the issue for myself and fix it

no sorry, you can keep my payment to increase your business - good night.

ok, I offered it Chris as your not actually explaining what your problem is, just indicating to give you a site to open which of course can mean anything.