Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

Ican only log on to nac. But need window on my nook please

Customer Question

Ican only log on to nac. But need window on my nook please help thanks ernie heisey***@******.*** as I can not get on internet????? Ido not have mac
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

It sounds like you are having a problem logging into your Barnes and Nobel Account on your Nook. If that's not the case, please let me know. If it is, please do the following - go to the Barnes and Nobel site and make sure you can log into your account there through your web browser. Here is the link. Just click on log into account when you get there:

http://bitli.es/GQpvnE

If you can't log in there for some reason, please click on the "forgot password" link and go through the prompts to reset your password. Once you have done that, use the username and password ***** log into your nook account on the device.

If this is not the problem you are having, or if you still have questions, please let me know and I will help you until your question is fully answered.