E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble buying books. It keeps telling me it is

Customer Question
Having trouble buying books....
Having trouble buying books. It keeps telling me it is taking longer to download. My credit card number has changed but I don't know how to get it changed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.