E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

On my account it saying account its coming up under my

Customer Question
on my account it...
on my account it saying Josh account its coming up under my account my email ***@******.*** can you correct cet josh account off mine
Suzanne Arpino
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there Suzanne and welcome

Sorry, your message is not 100% clear. Are you saying the name on your emails sent to people are incorrect?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,