E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I what toset up a payment account. I dont have Pel card how…

Customer Question
i what toset up...
i what toset up a payment account. I dont have Pel card how can i made it. itseem i didhave one but i dontknow about it because it is so long time without useing it and i have even forgot it. Please advice how to ge one?. My E.mail address(*****@******.***)thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

We offer service for a variety of accounts. Which account do you want to set the payment up on?