E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I tried your solution and it didn't work. What do I do now?

Customer Question
I tried your solution...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I unplugged my kindle from the computer charger last night and just plugged it back in. My Kindle won't come up at all now - there is no KindleFire logon on it like it usually is when I plug it in to the computer charger

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to E-Readers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

How long a wait?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
1/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It can take a few attempts to reset the Kindle correctly, can you try again but this time hold the power button for 60 seconds. Try 3 times and let me know if it then starts please.