Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I ordered a size lrg PUMA Mens sweat shirt. Turns out that I

Customer Question

Hello, I ordered a size lrg PUMA Mens sweat shirt. Turns out that I needed an extra-lrg. They sent me an xtra-large sweatshirt, but I'm not sure of the address to return the lrg? And I do not have a printer....Thank you
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • email the same person/address who processed and "...sent...an xtra-large sweatshirt..." to inquire;
  • • go back to the site / online seller where the purchase was made and look for return/contact information; and/or
  • • check the package as there would be a return address printed on the shipping label.