Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

AMAZON books. I authored BUSH BUSHMAN (1992), did an across

Customer Question

AMAZON books. I authored BUSH FOR THE BUSHMAN (1992), did an across USA book signing, got on CNN International Hour for interview. A lot of my BFTB books got on your used books, but none new. I discover I have some still 130 new books. I would like to sell them for cash or on consignment. If you are interested please advise how to proceed, by assignment or cash. I have an account with Amozon***@******.***, password: Bushman AMZ3. Book is paperback, 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, 227 pages. Price on back cover is $14.95. My contact is eMail***@******.*** cell phone(###) ###-####
I have a recent Create Space book with you all HUGUENOT ROOTS-cum-SIX CONTINENT ODYSSEY (Nov 2015). THANKS ***** (best by eMail as hard of hearing).
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I am not sure what exactly that you need help with regarding your Amazon book. Please provide more information so I can assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I authored a popular book BUSH FOR THE BUSHMAN (1992) , Does the Amazon book buyer want some NEW (not used) books. How do I contact that person by email or phone for an answer. I 've tried for hours to find a CONTACT at Amazon looking for such a person ALERTING I am the author, DOES AMAZON want to buy any books or take how many on CONSIGNMENT. Nothing complicated if I could talk to a HUMAN, the right ones. My book sold in the past USED. I am now offering the only source of that book NEW> Who is that person(s) and HOW DO I CONTACT THEM IN HUGE AMAZON??. .
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Amazon does not buy books or take on consignment. Amazon will allow you to list your books and take a percentage of the sales.

If you want to list the book on Amazon, here is a link for publishing/selling: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/help?ie=UTF8&topicID=200650270

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.