Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

The light comes on when I press the edge button, but the

Customer Question

The green light comes on when I press the edge button, but the display never comes on.
The Kindle is fully charged.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on/off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If needed, please charge the kindle. And while the kindle is charging, please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch the kindle for about 60 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

If there is still any issue, please reply at the box below, and let me know the model of your kindle, and how old it is.

If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need your help. Please refund the fee to my credit card.
.

I'm sorry. I thought you needed help since you came here and asked for support with your Kindle. Did you see / try my possible solution previously? But no problem; we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this or with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.