E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle only has the bottom third of the screen

Customer Question
showing.tried holding the on off...
My kindle only has the bottom third of the screen showing.tried holding the on off button for 20 secs.no joy.I constantly use my kindle do the screens wear out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
12/10/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This can be an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds (20 is too short).

Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and check the screen.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service