Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I recently lost my Kindle. I called Amazon to make sure no

Customer Question

I recently lost my Kindle. I called Amazon to make sure no one else could use it or have access to my account. The woman said she was deleting everything. She sure did, now I have a new Kindle and no books on it. I thought they were in the Cloud. Where are they?
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

First change your password ***** did the Amazon representative change it for you?

Let's do that first, then we will continue to download your books.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't know I even had a password, I found it in my records.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bigbooK82

Your Amazon account has a password, please change it immediately clicking HERE or just call at 1(###) ###-####in order to reset your password, and re download your content for free.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====