E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Need to update my credit card information. as per order

Customer Question
number: D01-1653325-8131629...
Need to update my credit card information. as per order number: D01-1653325-8131629
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This doesn't work from your kindle, it has to be done on amazon.com from your computer.

You do need access to your amazon account, if you don't know the password, you can reset it here:

Then, there are a few easy steps to fix the card update

First, go here:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go here:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.

After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.

Nathan, Technician