E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My name isalice durkee .I have a account with amazon to down

Customer Question
load books to my reader...
my name isalice durkee .I have a account with amazon to down load books to my reader .I have tried and canot to to sign in I forgot my pass word .if I make and other account will I be charged twice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
11/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You will need to reset your account.

Do not make a new one, if you do you won't have access to any of your prior purchases, and you would have to buy everything again.

Click here:

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician