Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

How to fix partially blank screen on kindle

Customer Question

how to fix partially blank screen on kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This can be an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and check the screen.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this is not my question--how do I fix my new (9/15/2016) hp offiicejet 4650, only printing one page at a time
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

This is an older question you made last year (which you never replied to me on in regards ***** ***** instructions), please refer back to your latest one.