Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I got a new paperwhite kindle. I cannot connect to WiFi

Customer Question

I got a new paperwhite kindle. I cannot connect to WiFi network. This is my second Kindle (the last one wore out). I have been an Amazone customer for several years and cannot connect.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

In order to connect to your wifi network, you need to know your wireless network name and password. Before I can give you the correct solution, I need for you to tell me the brand and model name of your router. If you do not have this information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason