Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just purchased a new kindle, will my books automatiically

Customer Question

i just purchased a new kindle, will my books automatiically transfer to the new kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. In short- Yes. When you get the new Kindle, you connect to your PC then log onto your Amazon account and go to "Manage My Kindle", from there you will SYNC the new Kindle to your Amazon account and this transfers your downloaded content onto the new Kindle.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?