E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was reading a book, when it suddenly went blank. There was…

Customer Question
I was reading a book...
I was reading a book, when it suddenly went blank. There was about 50% battery power remaining. I couldn't reopen the book. I went to other books in my library, and couldn't
open any of them. I could open a game. Tried closing and opening Kindle - no success.
Tried charging - no success. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/21/2015
Electronics Technician: AnswerManRob, Top Technician replied 2 years ago
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Top Technician

Try a firmware reset. To do this, depending on your model, either press or slide and hold the power button for 20 seconds.

Let me know if you need more help.