E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new credit card

Customer Question
I have a new credit card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
10/6/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, In order to update your new Credit card on your Kindle, you need to go to Amazon's site and update your "one click payment method" by following the steps below:

Manage Your Kindle Payment Settings

You can view or edit your 1-Click payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices.

To view or edit your 1-Click payment method:

Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.