E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

The last 3 books ordered from Kobo and paid for, have not

Customer Question
been added to my Library. -...
The last 3 books ordered from Kobo and paid for, have not been added to my Library.
- Personal
- Tripwire
-Killing Floor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean the library on your Kobo, or on your computer?

And if its the Kobo, please tell me which model Kobo this is

Thank you

On my computer

Thanks

1. Got to kobo.com, click Sign in to sign in to your account.
  2. Enter your username and password.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Open your account details with one of these options, depending on what you see:
    • Click the Profile icon at the top right of the page, then click My Library.
    • Click the Menu icon at the top left of the page, click the Profile icon, then click My Library.
  5. Click Purchased.
  6. Select the check box beside the books you'd like to restore.
  7. Click Bookmark.
    A confirmation message will appear.
  8. Click Yes.

Then tell me if they then appear.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Customer Service