E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

When I press VIEW on setting it ghlights in black and will

Customer Question
When I press VIEW on...
When I press VIEW on setting it highlights in black and will not show network options
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
9/27/2015
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician

Hi!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

No that did not work. Still the same result

Which Kindle model do you have?

version 4.1.3(###) ###-####
I just out in a new internet connection with sim card
Can you please help me. I answered your question about version of kindle and now i get no response.
Are you going to respond ?
Why have you taken $30.00 out of my account ? I did not ask for this service nor pay for it yet my account has been debited. Please repay this $30.00 into my account.
YOu still have not answered my question either.

I apologize. I was not notified that you responded back.

Would you like to continue?

Did you read what I said about unauthorized charge of $30.00 ?

I have no control over payments and the payment process. I work on the technical side and I can help you resolve your issue or I can send a request for closure.

Can you give me details of how I can contact the accounts side ?
I gave you the version of my kindle. What can I do to fix the problem ?

Please understand this is a PAID TECHNICAL support service. If you are okay with that, we can continue with our troubleshooting.

Josh, Technician