Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

How do I archive my books on my kindle?

Customer Question

how do I archive my books on my kindle?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

What model Kindle do you have?

All your Amazon purchased books are backed up online, so to 'archive' just have to delete the book you want if touch screen just by placing your finger on the book title and selecting the remove from device option.

Then if want to read the book again, can select the CLOUD tab to redownload the book on the DEVICE.

Please give it a try and let me know your exact model (Fire, Touch, White, Voyage, Basic) Kindle you have if does not work out the same way....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You