E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a subscription to the New Yorker, I can'tseem to get

Customer Question
I have a subscription to...
I have a subscription to the New Yorker, I can`tseem to get e current issue. Why. seth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
8/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What device are you using, Seth?

Kindle, nook, ipad, etc?

KINDLE

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Nathan, Technician