Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I want to order a book but I need to change my credit card

Customer Question

I want to order a book but I need to change my credit card information and I can not do it .I want the book Murder at the opera by Margret Truman. May have ordered tow or three time but was never should if I did or not. Starkey
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

This does not work well from the kindle itself, it is best done from your computer on amazon.com

There are a few easy steps to fix this though.

First, go here:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go here:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.

After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.

Best regards,