E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle paper white says very low battery connect to a power

Customer Question
source. What power source do...
My kindle paper white says very low battery connect to a power source. What power source do I need to buy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/20/2015
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
info tech
info tech, Technician
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question You do have the charger? Anthony
I do have the charger
So you plug it into the charger but its not working is that what you mean? Anthony
I am sorry I do not use the phone facility
I have to use a cord to plug into charger but end of cord does not fit into the plug in place on the kindle. Do I need to buy a cord specific to the charger that will fit in the kindle?
Is this the original cord and charger?
Do you mean a cord from the powerpoint to the charger or from the charger to the kindle?
Why would a cord suddenly not plug into the kindle?it did before has the cord or kindle been damaged?obviously I wont know that
I am a bit confused as to what you mean here let me know
My purchases show just a charger purchased black would a cord have also come? Have I lost the original cord
So is the kindle new?
Bought in March
How have you been charging it since march? Are you indicating the charger lead is not connecting to the kindle itself?
But it did before?
You see I am not sure what you mean here because I dont understand what you mean, obviously the kindle wont work if the charger does not charge it
Yes cord does not now fit into the kindle I assume it did before
I suggest you get this done under warranty with amazon because it looks like some damage may have resulted http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200127470 Click the above link and use the contact tab on the left of the page amazon should repair or replace under warranty A positive rating is appreciated thank youAnthony
info tech
info tech
info tech, Technician