Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have an early edition Nook, model number BNRV300. software

Customer Question

I have an early edition Nook, model number BNRV300. software ver 1.2.1 that is low in space. How do I export some ofmy books?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
You can simply "delete" or archive any item you aren't currently using on the nook. Just select the item from the home/library to remove what you aren't using. That does not remove them for your account. They will continue to be available to you in the future to download from the b/n cloud again as well at no added cost.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nathan, I have tried to archive two or more books, but nook says that the memory is full
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
You may need to do more than 2. Rather than doing archive though, do you see an option to remove? That will physically take it off the nooks internal storage, rather than just putting it into the archive folder, which is more about hiding it out of the way of view from your pri***** *****brary collection.