E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a kindle with tree. It had low battery and I charged

Customer Question
it overnight via my computer...
I have a kindle with tree. It had low battery and I charged it overnight via my computer. I know battery charged, but then kindle said it had been ejected improperly and it was trying to fix itself. But it didn't and i hadn't ejected it at all. In fact, i had seen kindle icing on desktop Not sure actually whether I put it in trash or not. At any rate, I have been trying to get kindle to respond. It is not happy. just see the tree and the little round circle going round and round. If I hold power switch circle can stop but it restarts circling by itself. Help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
7/11/2015
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Thanks for using justanswer.
please do the following steps,
1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.
2) Press and hold (or slide and hold)the power button to the right and hold it there for 30 seconds.After the first 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank, which is normal. Continue holding the Power button.
If you only hold the Power button to the right for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So,you have to hold the power button to the right for at least 30 seconds.
After the 30 seconds, release the Power button.The charge indicator light will turn on after a few seconds.
It will reboot and it will work again.
Hope it helps.PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING WITH THE HELP OF SMILES.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service