Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I bought my husband Kindle Unlimited in February but it doesn't

Customer Question

I bought my husband Kindle Unlimited in February but it doesn't appear to show up when he buys books. What do we need to do?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Does your Husband have his own Amazon account he purchases books on or do you share an Amazon account?
If you purchased the Kindle it comes registered to your Amazon account and if you husband has a separate account, then will need to de-register the Kindle from the current account so can then re-register it to his own account.
Please let me know what model Kindle (basic, touch, paperwhite, voyage, Fire) you have if need help to find the setup menu on your Kindle to be able to register it to the correct account.