Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I've only read the first few pages of a book currently on my

Customer Question

I've only read the first few pages of a book currently on my Kindle Paperwhite but the Kindle says there is only a minute of the book left to read. How do I acdess the part of the book I haven't rea?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is this an audio book?Is this a book you actually purchased, or was it a sample/trial?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was a book I purchased and it is not an audio book.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Kindle says thatI've read most of the book ,so I can't access the partI haven't read.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How can I get the the whole book to come up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have nothing more to add.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for information. I'm sorry I missed you earlier - when you post multiple replies like this you get pushed to the bottom of the queue each time and it takes even longer for me to get them. This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps. Nathan